<body> <body>

2010/05/10 @10:31 PM


Blog is back ! Ive realised,that I`m ready to talk to the world and let out
my views,and pains ,regardless of the reactions . I`ve deleted a couple
of people off my list. I don`t know. Just came to realise that things are just
not the same with these ppl anymore. I mean maybe I`m wrong . But ,I don`t know,
they`ve changed. And maybe I`m not liking the changes that I`m witnessing in them.
So off they went from my list . It ain`t hatred bloggie. More of realising and filtering
out certain bullshit which I clearly don`t need at this point intime. I wont be updating about
my love life. Tho,its been going smooth. =)
I think some things are best respected with privacy.
Shes changed . Alot. She isnt the same girl that I knew in the begginning.
Tho,I can`t say just yet,if the change is all that negative,but I sure see
her always going back on her own words. Her own views and perceptions.
I don`t like it babe. I hope you are reading this so that you`ll know.
I`m not gonna tell u anything,but I sure hope u realise it all on your own.
Its not abt you trynna make urself happy anymore. Its bout you leading ppl on
and then doing the exact opposite yourself. I`m sorry but I just dnt feel the
same way as friends abt you any longer;. You kindaa lost that resspect that
you can have for someone who sticks by their own views , and practises what
they preach in the first place. Oh well.

& Me:)

Mala
Blowing candles on 4th Jan
You`ll know me shortly.

& My ppl.

.link. Ashin. Smita. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link.

& SPEAK
tagboard area! maximum width of the tagboard should not exceed 160px. cbox is recommended. (:

& Rewind ?

October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011


& RESOURCES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com