2010/05/23 @6:42 PM
Haha,! Okay,don`t worry. I`m not gonna spoil the outlook of my blog by blogging abt some
defensive ,senseless, guilt driven ,immature , young punk again . Lol. Like I said,there has to be some difference btw trash and real deals. So I shall start you off with work. Haha !
Okay,work is suprisingly good. Boss is in a good mood today.I came in 15 mins late and was expecting to get some scolding . Nada, he went like morning mala. :) Guess,dearies presence in my life is just working wonders . I kinda like how things are goin for me right now.
Its kinda slackish at work today . I came in all documents scanned. I guess fridays OT ,did me some good. Hehe. Oh ,and of course I miss dearie,like alot. Guess what,we stayed on the phone like till 7 am today,till i had to get dressed. LOL...amazing rite,yeap but we always had a record for talking on the phone till morning. Tsk tsk tsk. ;P
Okay ,and then I have this friend of mine flying from russia today,so kinda looking forward to her arrival . Omg,I wonder if she actually speaks with the russian accent now. She sounded normal on the phone though . Tsk tsk ;P
AND,now the bitch fight . LOL..Honestly,this is MY blog,I write what I want,and I post what I wish to. No names were mentioned in this post,so quit having that big head which looks awful on you anyways mind you, to think that everything centers around you. Anyways,you do seem illiterate to not be able to understand anything valid out of here to know what the problem is anyways. Rmbr ? Lol.I tried ending this peacefully,you don`t want it ,then screw off? Even THAT didnt come naturally to you ? Well,nevermind. Like what dearie,said no more going to her page or reading any msgs of hers. Trust me,shes just testing it. She wants me to fall to her mud hole and fight with her,and thats just not happening .And trust me on this, that wouldn`t be happening either. Caz, baby,that`s just not ME. I don`t belong in the mud,and that`s not the approach I use,to deal with issues like that. My qns is ,if you HAVE NOTHING ,to be so guilty abt,why are u even getting angry ? LOL. Guess enuf has been said abt that pointless soul . She`s gone too far ahead to be changed or called back now. I only pray that no one does what she did to me to her. Yeap,I know it sounds crazy after all that she did ,but hey,thats the difference btw me and her. God bless her and I wish her all the best. That`s all I`d like to say .Oh and yeah,do not waste your precious time messaging me,coz like i said unread and bam,deleted . Infactt,I just got one this morning,I dont know what the hell it said ,but yeah whatever,not like i`m curious. It can be nothing nice from her anyways. I`m just gonna do my part and leave ,and you can cont burning in your unjustified or perhaps justified anger due to guilt .If you had admitted your faults,you might just have gotten
a lil
respect in my eyes. But now,bam ,you`re right in the mud ,for firstly,denying it,going against it,and then putting it all over me. Sooo ,predictable. Anyways,all the best to you. I`ve decided one more thing. No more blogging abt her . Look,since I`m ALREADY, not going to her page, not reading her messages,whats the point of blogging abt her right ? Yeap,senseless,so i shall leave it at that:)
Dearie,what are you doin to me. Now I cant wait for 6pm alr ! tsk ;)
& Me:)
Mala
Blowing candles on 4th Jan
You`ll know me shortly.
& My ppl.
.
link
.
Ashin
.
Smita
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
link
.
& SPEAK
tagboard area! maximum width of the tagboard should not exceed 160px. cbox is recommended. (:
& Rewind ?
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
& RESOURCES
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com