2010/05/21 @11:35 AM

I have had enough of this . No ,really . Well ,clear updates , today sch,work the usual
routine. Tmr ,bringing mom ,to hair appoitnment ,yet another meeting so early in the
morning. And then eve,meeting dearie:) Lovelove.
Thanks so much dearies for always being there. What would i ever do without you ,and my close pals ! ♥ .
So these are the good stuffs . On the sad end , I have depressing ppl around in my life.
Listening to dearie,I gave this really ungrateful person some chances. Thought ,ok give her a call,
ring her up, try talking to her ,or just make things better . He tried talking to her too . Only to get, some really non-bothered, sacarstic, stupid ,not to mention ,totally indifferent answers like ,oh yeah sure i`l talk to her or whatever . Well ,I`m still waiting to be TALKED TO ,caz as far as I see this going, there sure is no,"I`ll talk to her " but more of "she`ll talk to me."
Why are you being so ungrateful and so changed ? What ? Just coz u have a new addition to ya life you forget old friends ? Or is it coz u`ve found new friends,that old ones are just becoming too much of a distant sight for you ? Well,you know what ? Fuck it . I`m sick of your double faced personality. You need a doctor,not a friend. And hell yeah,I was talking bout you. Deal with it,coz i`m not gonna listen to dearie anymore to patch things up or talk out or whatever . You do such stuff with ppl who are appreciative and who ACTUALLY care.
You do not deserve this . Its sad,coz we were preety close at one point in time. Its ok. No grudges. I forgive you. I forgive you for being the changed person that you are. The universe `s round ,just keep that in mind.
Other than this issue,and a few decisions,to be made very soon with the coming weeks,everythings been going good. Things are slowly falling into place. I`ve made my way slowly out . And I`m happy about that.
Once that jobs settled,many other steps can be and should be taken .
Bye to the world out there.
And bye to you. Yes,you. The indifferent one.
Have fun with your new additions , just make sure you don`t get chucked out this time round ! Caz it sure hurts.So many struggles awaits me. I`m not gonna go down anymore. Bring it on.
♥