2010/05/01 @8:27 AM

You`re not alone ,together we stand i`ll be by your side,you know i`ll take your hand.
When it gets cold , and it feels like the end,there`s no place to go ,you know
I won`t give in . No ,I won`t give in .
Keep holding on. Coz I know we`ll make it thru.
Just stay strongg,coz u noe im here for you.
Theres nth you could say or do. Theres no other way when it comes to the truth.
So keep holding on,coz I know we`ll make it thru.
With you by my side,i`ll fight and defend.
Keep holding on ,coz you know we`ll make it thru.
Just stay strong , caz u noe im here for you.
Theres nothing you could say or do,theres no other way
when it comes to the truth.
Nothing is gonna change destiny.
Whtever is meant to be ,will be meant to be.
Keep holding on , caz you know we will make it thru.♥