<body> <body>

2011/06/20 @12:18 AM

Everything happens for a reason. And today,I can truly say this. We are all entitled to our opinion, but your opinion dosen`t have to be my reality. I`d like to think I`ve matured,I`ve passed that era of blaming,accusing, going all sacarstic(never was too much of that, because it`s kinda weak) , and God knows what else.. People too on the same grounds have their reasons for doing what they do. We can`t supress anyone,neither can we surpress anyone`s views and behaviour. I`ve calmed down. After you reach a certain stage in life,you`re off school,such things do not matter one bit anymore. It`s like that good old saying,when you`re in sch, we make life turn round, once you`re out of it, life makes you turn around. The real deal starts here. And we get so engulfed in it, that petty quarrels, differences,can never make you weak enough to label anyone anything. As long,As I`m able to deal with you on a healthy note, we can meet up,say hi and bye,probably talk over a few things without getting into one another`s way, I don`t see how what you think of me can get in the way. See if it was my best friend,I might still have had my share of talk , but when you`re dealing with someone on a different phase in life, you`re not in the same league. So it honestly dosen`t matter. I pride myself for being stable enough to say this ..I`ve never had an argument where i let anyone damper my relationships,so rest assured that won`t happen now either..i`m very much still in touch with people of those league whom i had "lil differences" with ,and we are still having a very healthy relationship . We talk over the phone,meet up for lunches, and we still speak about life and stuff. I`d like to think I`m able to help them ? And that actually makes me feel good :) , some of them are different..even at that age, they are preety matured,some are not so ..but they each have their own specialities. It`s the same for us, even at work, everyone`s different,some get all jumpy and start accusing getting all sacarstic, discriminations, yelling , going off the track,and there are some who despite it all, can afford to come and talk to you,just like any other day,and take things well understanding the other person`s perogative .Hmm,oh well,like i said,as long as I`ve realised what`s more important to me now :) Life`s short, after loosing a really dear childhood friend,I don`t want to have any more enemies..of course they are entitled to their opinion,and so am i .We don`t need to be great friends, with everyone,coz we probably never were, but we can be there for them :)

Life`s going great guns now,seriously...things are like moving sooo fast.. meeting meeta tmr.. gonna have dinner,anf yes of course not to mention work in the morning...haiz.But but but,then dinner and my meeting with her,been ages since i last saw her..! Me and her are so alike..been about 12 yrs of friendship with her,one of my bestest friends..thanks meet for always being there for me.. not to mention all my friends who`ve always been there for me.. and respected me for just who i am :) love u all ! Work`s pressure is just increasing..just finished making my financial report for month end..sigh.. month end clousures are ALWAYS the worst...from tmr lots of things to accomplish with my work load increasing rapidly..god pls be there for me..!

& Me:)

Mala
Blowing candles on 4th Jan
You`ll know me shortly.

& My ppl.

.link. Ashin. Smita. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link.

& SPEAK
tagboard area! maximum width of the tagboard should not exceed 160px. cbox is recommended. (:

& Rewind ?

October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011


& RESOURCES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com