<body> <body>

2011/06/18 @11:59 PM



*Edited.


Reason being ? Simple. If I keep you in my mind,would you change ? Would you difffer as a person ? People are changing day in and out.. I`m sure you would someday too. But what`s more hurting is that, no one stops to see those around them,and what they could be going thru. The world`s a stage,and we souls are actors essaying out different roles according to our past karma`s . But my sweet lord, as much as I love you completely,immensely. I don`t remember agreeing to essay out a role that was so complicated. Or have we made this complicated ? I need you to brief me again, but since I`m already on this depressing stage, I`ll have to essay this role,accordiing to what I feel right :) ,pls forgive me.









& Me:)

Mala
Blowing candles on 4th Jan
You`ll know me shortly.

& My ppl.

.link. Ashin. Smita. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link.

& SPEAK
tagboard area! maximum width of the tagboard should not exceed 160px. cbox is recommended. (:

& Rewind ?

October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011


& RESOURCES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com