2011/06/29 @10:18 AM
It`s so strange ? Lol,haha. I just happen to come across some idiots profile just now on fb, and it so happened that I didn`t even flinch ? Woah,feels darn good to be over it all..it seems more like entertaintment to me now,than anything else. I guess this is the feeling they talk about when they say you`ll feel liberated and "over and done " with. hahaahahah,gosh,i`m amazed at what I was able to do . Just by looking at that picture. NOTHING,i repeat I felt nothing at all !! .. i feel sooo good now..im not this lil chained up girl trapped in her own emotions anymore..i`m growing..:D ..seriously when pains and challenges comes your way, though it teaches ,it breaks thru ur heart,no denying that...but once the lesson is learnt..its sooooo liberating... and then u realise that it`s actually quite easy ! Hoping for something similar to happen to me in my personal life tooo :) love u God :)